A graphical interface to the Roku Debugger for Windows
- Requires .NET Framework 4.6 (Windows 7 and up)
- Automatic discovery of Rokus on the local network
- Separate tabs for each Roku/port connection
- Floating tabs (right-click the tab header)
- A drop-down menu of well-known Roku ports
- Session logging for each tab
- Cut (ctrl-x), Copy (ctrl-c), Paste (ctrl-v)
- Break into debugger (ctrl-c)
- Clear screen (alt-c); Clear line (esc)
- Configurable foreground and background colors
- Configurable font settings
- Auto scroll on/off
- Really large window buffers
- Really large command history buffer
- Command-line editing using arrow and paging keys
- Command-line completion (tab and shift-tab)
- User-configurable shortcut keys
- Automatic software updates
- A logo of a purple bug!
Click the install link at the top, save the file somewhere, then run it.
You will most likely need to disable your anti-virus protection
(unless using only Windows Defender), before downloading and running the installer.
If Windows SmartScreen appears (twice), click More info, then Run anyway.
PurpleBug will automatically check for updates.
Release NotesLatest Release Notes
Contact belltown via the Roku Forums with any questions, comments or suggestions.
Copyright © Belltown, 2016